Founder & Managing Director, Novawind.com
Serial entrepreneur with extensive experience in marketing, business development and hands-on innovation.
Gilli focuses on Western European markets where he is involved in the building of new digital related businesses in
various domains. Hands-On innovation for Gilli, is all about enabling his customers to benefit from innovation rather
then become disrupted by it.
As a serial entrepreneur, Gilli has co-founded 6 startups in the digital space and helped build many others. During
the past years he has done several angel investments in internet & mobile start-ups including Face.com. He
obtained his MBA (Marketing & International Management) from the Tel Aviv University.
As Social entrepreneur, he is involved in the following platforms:
• Co-founder of Geekcon.org , The un-conference for “hacking the digital lifestyle” (WSJ article).
• Co-founder of Tenttech.org, The Sustainable Technology Camp.
• Founder & Curator of VideoTLV.org, Israel’s largest Video & New Media community (1,100+ members).
• Co-founder of CyberTLV.org, Israel's business focused Cyber Security community.
• Mentor, AxelSpringer Plug & Play, The Berlin based accelerator of Axel Springer. !
On a personal note: Kitesurfer, windsurfer, open water swimmer & foodie.