Science & Technology
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 - 13:00 to 14:00
Because of privacy issues it, it is necessary to think about hosting your critical applications in your own datacenter or to choose a provider nearby. It is easier than ever to set up a private cloud! Central necessity of a cloud are systems to control the lifecycle of virtual machines and other resources. What is necessary to install a cloud management systems?
- Does a data center in Germany necessarily mean privacy?
- How much effort is setting up and running a private cloud?
- How do I setup networks in private clouds (VLans, VPNs, SDN)
- What about mixed public private clouds?
- Is a private cloud more or less secure than hosting everything on bare metal?
- Is your hardware really safe?
- What about crypto implementations in the cloud?